Monday, October 13, 2008

Sophie Checking In

I always see Mommy & Daddy sitting on the computer "blogging" so I figured I'd see what all the fuss is about. While Daddy is out working & Mommy is watching 'Go Diego Go' with Sarah, I crawled out of the crib, down the stairs and into the office. Climbing into the chair was a little tricky because it's on wheels- but I managed.


So here are a few things you should know about me...
  • I am 10 1/2 months old now and I weight 22 lbs.
  • I am about 30 inches tall or so, but if I am standing on my tippy-toes I can pull down most things from tables and shelves.
  • I like to get into mischief. I crawl up the stairs when no one is looking and pull things apart just for kicks. I am giving them a run for their money!!!
  • I have 8 teeth with 1 more 1/2 the way in and another just peeking through my gums. More teeth = more food, and man do I like to eat!!
  • My curly blonde hair and blue eyes still makes people wonder who I look most like because it's not Mommy or Daddy.
  • I am cruising quite a bit now, holding onto chairs and tables while I walk. I can stand all by myself, but only for a while until I fall on my heiny. (no worries- I am fully cushioned there)
  • I love to eat paper, dustballs, string, plastic, shoes, and just about everything else I shouldn't. Mommy & Daddy get a little freaked out and try to Heimlich me all the time. They need to relax...paper is a good source of fiber.
  • I am loving my daycare now. I go Tuesdays & Wednesdays and love my new friends. Big Sister Sarah is there too, so she always soothes me when I get cranky.
  • I am starting to shimmy and dance a bit and get very happy when the Dora Theme Song comes on. I love that Salsa sound!
  • And lastly, I am a happy baby. My family loves me and shows me everyday. And I love them right back....they have the love-bites to prove it.
Peace out my peeps!


Sophie



No comments: