Friday, June 27, 2008

Chickpeas Graduation 2008

Five more little chickpeas are all grown up and off to kindergarten next year. Today was the graduation ceremony and luncheon at Sarah's daycare/school. Even though Sarah has been going here for 2 years or so, I had never went to one of the ceremonies, simply because Sarah wasn't graduating, so I didn't see the point. Well, after seeing the production Theresa put on today, I can say that I was wrong. First off, these kids are just so darn cute....all decked out in their purple and gold caps and gowns. All the class participated in the festivities and did songs and dances for the families. I took lots of video, but due to the size of them, I will only post these two here to the blog.

This one could be a public service announcement:




This is the "Hamster Dance" as performed by Virginia, Sarah and Alizah.



Cute, right?? Anyhow it was a great day and I know that before you can say "Pickles and Pickcheas" Sarah will be wearing that same purple and gold and walking down the aisle for her Chickpeas graduation. Crap, I am starting to cry!

Oh- Also in attendance was Chris and Sophie. Here is a picture of the stunning pair...
















Lastly, all the kids get an award from Theresa in acknowledgement of their accomplishments. Sarah was awarded "Most Improved Student for Making Great Strides in Development". Yeah Sarah...you rock girl!! Mommy and Daddy and Sofa (her nickname for Sophie) are very proud of you!

Even though today was the last day of the "official" school year, Sarah will be back at Theresa's on July 7 for the summer session.

That about wraps up my post for this evening. Nighty- night all..............................

1 comment:

Trish said...

I am so proud of Sarah! Love the dress! Sophie looks happy