Friday, June 20, 2008

Is There Anyone Out There?

I have noticed lately the lack of comments on my blog. I try to be witty and funny and original and I am getting the feeling my effort is for naught. Say something people.....anything.
"Nice pictures", "funny stuff", "you are a total nutball" - I am itching for anything at this point. Don't make me have my own private writer's strike. My demands are simple.....if I don't get at least 3 comments on this entry by end of day Sunday, I am picking up my picket sign and hitting the sidewalk.


Thanks to my "Friends" below for supporting me in this possible strike.


5 comments:

Trish said...

You are crazy, do you have mental health coverage? lol!

Dan, Michelle, Samantha and Andrew said...

Ok...you are a total nutball..but I love ya anyway!!

Chris and Anne-Marie said...

One more comment to go to avoid the strike. Blog readers unite and tell me how you really feel!!!!
My comment does not count towards the 3, and M & T can't re-comment to make it 3- it must be someone new!!!

Jo Ann said...

ok ok I don't reply but I do look and laugh. I also enjoyed your other blog about Sarah.

Tina's Aunt Jo

Tina Ryan said...

Here's your comment :-)

Don't feel bad but I never get comments either. Hey to mention it, not from you either Miss Thang! lol