Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Busy Week

We are embarking on an exciting time here at the Manasier casa. We have put our house on the market in preparation for our move to NC. After a quick re-paint of our downstairs bathroom, we were good-to-go. The hardest part of these whole thing is to keep the house as-close-to-perfect-as-possible. Although we have not had a showing to-date (we have only been on the market for a few days) I know we can at any minute, and need to be on our best behavior! A bit frustrating, especially since this could go on for weeks or months! Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick sale.

Chris and I head down to NC in March to scout out some appartments. I have mapped out 7 or 8 locations, along with their respective school districts and greatschool.net ratings. I have also located a Montessori school that we will be visiting for Sophie as well. We are sure to have a busy yet productive visit of our soon-to-be new home state.

Other than work and home selling, all is quiet. Oh- Chris took his cooking class last night. Yummy! He enjoyed it and whipped up some delicious grub!

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

That looks delicious!

Good luck with selling the house, I can't even imagine how difficult it is to keep organized! I know a bunch of people who live in NC and just love it there. Keeping my fingers crossed for you...