Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

It's Sunday. We slept in this morning (9am!), went food shopping, caulked some molding and went to get the girls from Chris' mom's. Cowboys won today- all hail America's Team.
Girls played for a while (Sarah with her Little Pets and Sophie with the Disney Princesses pictured here) when we got home. They are now bathed, but still awake- playing up in their room while we unwind downstairs. Pretty much a great ending to an equally great weekend. My only complaint- and you know I have one- is that it's too damn cold. I feel like I am living in Antartica with the polar bears and penguins. Oy Vey!!! I think instead of NC (who is having a bit of a cold one this winter) we should move to Mexico or Brazil or some other balmy country. (Note to self- purchase Rosetta Stone- Spanish)

No comments: