Saturday, January 2, 2010

Race


Chris and I went into NYC today to see "Race" - the David Mamet play starring one of our favorite actors - Mr. James Spader. This was one of my Christmas presents from my dear hubby and it was a good one! The play, which is meant to be mostly drama, did have some funny parts - however most of them included the use of the "F" word or other zingers I wouldn't dare list here on my family-friendly blog :)

The girls are staying at Nannie's today, so Chris and I will be home solo this evening. Knowing us, we will be in bed by 9pm, and somewhere in Stony Point a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old will be fighting to stay awake and watch TV. They have more energy than we "soon-to-be-40 year-olds" do!

The picture posted is the awesome chandelier that hangs in the Ethel Barrymore Theatre. If it is an original, then it's been hanging there since 1928. I hope they have dusted it a few times since then.

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

I love James Spader too...and I love going to the theatre. Great shot!