Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

When I was little, circa the mid-1970's I had a Farrah Fawcett Styling Head that resembles this one selling on eBay for $100. If I would have known this lovely item was going to fetch so much money, I would have held onto it. But alas I didn't, so odds are it wound up in some landfill somewhere, melting in the hot sun and covered in some sort of bird excrement. Oh well.

Although Farrah herself and my once treasured styling head are now gone, the idea of styling heads is still alive and well, as Sarah received an Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Head this Christmas. Sophie seems to be very partial to it, as she plays with it much more than her sister. Lately she has also become quite protective of her.

Getting sleepy...must get some rest....Nighty night.

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

I had that too...the exact same one!! OMG! LOL

Of course at some point I dyed her hair with Easter egg dye...and then I dyed my own hair with Easter egg dye...ah, good times. ;)