Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Team Conan


I am on Team Conan. NBC are idiots with this whole moving Jay and Conan and Jimmy around. If 10pm ain't working for Jay and the rating stink, they should just cancel him and let him "retire" like he was suppossed to do. Why move him to 11:35pm and move Conan's Tonight Show until after midnight is just silly. I like Conan more than Jay anyway. And poor Jimmy. He will have his show on when we are eating breakfast. Oy. I think they are doing to Jimmy because he is a Red Sox fan - and for that I take personal offense! Ah- I am sure the saga will unfold more over the next few weeks, especially if Conan decides to up and leave as he stated.
Other than this, I really have nothing newsworthy or witty to say today. Really, blogging daily is not working out- so I may have to revise my promise of 365 posts to maybe 52 posts (once a week). Of course I may conduct some ad-hoc blogging if needed, but boring daily blogs are not what I want to produce.


With that said, are these two girls not the most stylish and beautiful creatures you ever did see?? I love them- their smiles just melt my heart!

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

They are just adorable and you know I'm team Conan! 52 isn't bad either by the way! OR...you can just take a bunch of photos per week...pick out a few and journal about the week! That works too! Have fun :)