Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just Another Day

Well we are winding down the week here at the Manasier house. Not much new to report. We are looking for realtors so we can put the house up for sale, and one of them stopped by this evening. While discussing the possible marketing of my home, my youngest decides to rip off her diaper, abandon it in the living room and sneak into the kitchen to cop-a-squat. Yup...#1 and #2. It was so lovely. The realtor laughed. Sophie laughed. I was really not that amused- more like mortified.
The picture posted tonight is of Sarah doing her homework. I did not think to grab the camera while I was picking up baby turd off my ceramic tile kitchen floor. You'll just have to imagine that one!

PS- Blackberry camera stinks. Everything has a funky yellowish haze. Bleck!

PPS- If you haven't already voted for Sophie- do it now or forever be on my sh*t list!!!! http://www.lifeisahighwayphotography.com/ #20

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, to FUNNY!!! Never a dull moment is it???? I am so proud of all your posts. I have also been updating & had a blog makeover! Let's keep it up so we can see our babies grow!!!

Scrapronicity said...

Kids are FABULOUS aren't they?? LOL!!